Create a Unique “Come Home to Unity” Retreat
Take time away from the demands of everyday life and come together as a group on the beautiful historic grounds of Unity Village. Unity welcomes ministers and churches, and groups large or small, with flexible options to help make your pilgrimage an affordable, quality experience. Relax and unwind in a safe and sacred space. Grow in spirit and discover your deepest connection with God.
We invite you to create and offer your own program—or take advantage of our full calendar of Unity-centric retreats.
For a proposal or to schedule your group retreat, contact Unity Conference and Events at 816-524-3550, Ext. 3320, or email@example.com.
To complement your activities, Unity Village offers:
- Campus tours (directed and self-directed)
- Silent Unity Chapel
- Nature trails
- State-of-the-art LEED-certified “Green” hotel
- Nine-hole golf course*
- 7:30 a.m. Daily Word Service (Monday-Thursday)
- 11 a.m. Prayer Service (Monday-Thursday)
- Unity Archives and Public Library (Monday-Thursday)
- Fitness Center open 24/7
- Multiple meditation and chapel areas
- Meeting with Unity President and CEO Charlotte Shelton+
- Spiritual Education and Enrichment (SEE) classes*
- Life-coaching sessions*
- Team-building activities*
- Massage services*
+ Advance scheduling encouraged.
*Indicates applicable fee for service.