Our Response to Coronavirus
Although essential personnel and certain other employees will be on campus after May 18, the majority of our staff will be working from home as we continue to offer spiritual support to anyone in need.
We have done our best to put measures in place that reflect the values we share at Unity and our servant leadership philosophy, which put the safety, health, and well-being of all visitors, guests, and team members at the forefront. As always, our mission is to help and serve more people.
In the midst of this crisis, our Silent Unity prayer ministry is affirming health and prosperity for the world and answering prayer calls from those with concerns. You may reach out for one-on-one prayer at 816-969-2000 from 5 a.m. to 1 a.m. (CT), or submit a prayer request anytime at silentunity.org. We also offer an online prayer vigil where you may pray silently with others around the world.
Steps We Have Taken
- Employees on campus are working staggered shifts and maintaining social distance.
- Starting June 15, the Unity Village Bookstore and Coffee Shop will be open Monday-Friday from 7-11 a.m.
- The golf course is open and carts are available. Tee time reservations can be made through golfnow.com or at the golf course Clubhouse.
- The Unity Hotel and Conference Center will reopen May 29.
- Customer Care is available for subscriptions, product orders, or other questions at 816-524-3550. Our shipping office is operational, and we do not foresee disruption in mailing magazines, booklets, or other items as usual.
If You Have Plans with Unity
- Unity Village has put guidelines and cleaning schedules in place and is able to safely execute events in alignment with the Jackson County guidelines.
- Some events have been postponed. Check the Retreats and Events Calendar frequently for the latest.
- In addition, if you registered for travel, retreats, or other events with Unity, the organizers will contact you directly about any changes.
- The Unity Hotel and Conference Center will waive the cancellation fee for any cancellations related to COVID-19 through August 31, 2020.
We suggest you check the Centers for Disease Control website for the latest coronavirus updates. It includes additional links to reliable information.