Our Response to Coronavirus
Following the orders of local authorities, most of the Unity Village campus will be closed through April 24 except to essential personnel. The majority of our staff is working from home so that we may continue to offer spiritual support to anyone in need.
We have done our best to put measures in place that reflect the values we share at Unity and our servant leadership philosophy, which put the safety, health, and well-being of all visitors, guests, and team members at the forefront. As always, our mission is to help and serve more people.
In the midst of this crisis, our Silent Unity prayer ministry is affirming health and prosperity for the world and answering prayer calls from those with concerns. You may reach out for one-on-one prayer at 816-969-2000 from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. (CT), or submit a prayer request anytime at silentunity.org. We also offer an online prayer vigil where you may pray silently with others around the world.
Steps We Have Taken
- The skeletal crews on campus are working staggered shifts and maintaining social distance.
- The Unity Village Bookstore and Coffee Shop is closed.
- The golf course is closed.
- The Unity Hotel and Conference Center is not accepting new reservations through April 24 but would consider opening for government/emergency housing services. Please call our hotel manager at 816-217-0030 to see whether we can be of assistance.
- Customer Care is available for subscriptions, product orders, or other questions at 816-524-3550. Our shipping office is operational, and we do not foresee disruption in mailing magazines, booklets, or other items as usual.
If You Have Plans with Unity
- Some events have been postponed. Check the Retreats and Events Calendar frequently for the latest.
- In addition, if you are registered for travel, retreats, or other events with Unity, the organizers will contact you directly about any changes.
- The Unity Hotel and Conference Center will waive the cancellation fee for any cancellations related to COVID-19.
We suggest you check the Centers for Disease Control website for the latest coronavirus updates. It includes additional links to reliable information.