A community gathering place
A quiet corner, a good book, and your favorite specialty coffee drink are always available at the Unity Village Café and Bookstore. Comfortable seating and Wi-Fi access make it a great place to relax and unwind. Unity employees, campus visitors, and the greater community all enjoy this warm and inviting spot.
The Bookstore is located on the southeast corner of the Unity Village campus—five minutes from Lee’s Summit, Missouri, just east of Highway 350 on Colbern Road. The Unity Village Café and Bookstore will be open Monday-Friday from 7 a.m.-2 p.m. Closed Saturdays and Sundays. For more information, call 816-251-3511.
Food and Drink
- New grab-and-go menu available to the public as well as those visiting or working on campus
- Place your order in-person or call 816-251-3578
- Takeout or curbside pickup available
- Free 30-minute delivery on campus for orders placed during café hours
- Plus a variety of Starbucks® drinks.
- One-of-a-kind gifts from around the world, such as hand-blown glass ornaments, jewelry, wind chimes, and singing bowls
- Unity Books and magazines
- Spiritual and New Thought books from authors such as Eckhart Tolle, Deepak Chopra, and Byron Katie
- A variety of children’s books
- CDs from popular spiritual artists
- Unity-branded merchandise including T-shirts, caps, mugs, and more