A community gathering place
A quiet corner, a good book, and your favorite specialty coffee drink are always available at the Unity Village Bookstore and Coffee Shop. Comfortable seating and Wi-Fi access make it a great place to relax and unwind. Unity employees, campus visitors, and the greater community all enjoy this warm and inviting spot.
The Bookstore is located on the southeast corner of the Unity Village campus—five minutes from Lee’s Summit, Missouri, just east of Highway 350 on Colbern Road. Hours are Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m.-4 p.m.; Friday-Sunday 8 a.m.-4 p.m. For more information, call 816-251-3578.
- A variety of Starbucks® coffee drinks.
- Fresh salads and sandwiches, as well as natural, organic snacks.
- One-of-a-kind gifts from around the world, such as hand-blown glass ornaments, jewelry, wind chimes, and singing bowls.
- Unity Books and magazines.
- Spiritual and New Thought books from authors such as Eckhart Tolle, Deepak Chopra, and Byron Katie.
- A variety of children’s books.
- CDs from popular spiritual artists.
- Unity-branded merchandise including T-shirts, caps, mugs, and more.