Unity Village offers inclusive, spiritual events, workshops, retreats, and services—open to the public—throughout the year.
Click on the event title below to view more information.
*Unity celebrates uniqueness with inclusivity, diversity, equity, and acceptance. We provide 24/7 security on campus.
December 9, 2021, 7 p.m. (CT)
Grief is a universal experience. This event will address the impact of grief on our lives, the effect of compound grief, and how to uncover the gratitude of grief and find humor during the grieving process.
- Ty Alexander: speaker and author of Things I Wish I Knew Before My Mom Died.
- Rev. Richard Carlini: senior minister at Transform Myself Inc. and cohost of the radio show Healing Power of Grief.
- Rev. Bill Englehart: former senior minister at a Unity center in Northern California, author, and cohost of the radio show Healing Power of Grief.
- Sue Frederick: lifelong grief intuitive and spiritual coach, and author of Bridges to Heaven: True Stories of Loved Ones on the Other Side.
- Allen Klein: TEDx speaker and author of Embracing Life After Loss: A Gentle Guide for Growing Through Grief.
- Emily Thiroux Threatt: speaker and author of Loving and Living Your Way Through Grief.
Price: The event is free with registration.
Registration information: Sign up with Eventbrite.
May 1–6, 2022
October 16–22, 2022
Nehemiah Retreat volunteers come together from across the country in sacred service for restoration projects around Unity Village for a week in the spring and fall. Unity provides each guest with complimentary room and board. As one of the most popular Unity retreats, it's first come, first served. Retreats typically fill up a year in advance. Apply today for your spot!
Learn more and apply: unityvillage.org/retreats-events/nehemiah