Memorials at Unity Village
We understand the loss of a loved one can be an emotional experience. Our team can assist you in creating a celebration of life or memorial service that allows you to say goodbye in a way that is meaningful and honors the faith traditions you hold dear.
Whether you want to create an intimate gathering or a large celebration, our goal is to make the experience as stress-free as possible for you and your family.
Customize Your Service
- Sacred Spaces. Unity Village offers a variety of indoor or outdoor locations for memorial services.
- Officiant. You may bring your own minister or select from our list of qualified officiants.
- Reception. Unity Village has preferred caterers for you to choose from.
- On-Site Accommodations. Unity Village Hotel and Conference Center, an award-winning boutique hotel, as well as two Airbnbs, Fillmore Manor and Hummingbird Vista, are available on grounds for those who may be traveling.
- Live-streaming. Broadcast the memorial to family and friends who are unable to attend.
Alternatives to a Formal Service
Eternal Gardens. Ashes may be spread in one of the many gardens on the Unity Village campus. A donation is recommended for scatterings. Reserve time in one of the gardens by calling 816-251-3511.
Personalized Pavers. The Rose Garden at Unity Village has always been a place where life is celebrated. Many families choose to honor the memory of their loved ones with a personalized brick paver placed in the Unity Village Rose Garden.