Upcoming Retreats and Events
Please join us at Unity Village for the 24th annual Unity World Day of Prayer. We affirm “I am Peace in the midst of all matters!”
Wednesday, Septempber 13, 2017:
- 7-8:30 p.m. Opening Service in the Activities Center with keynote by Rev. Linda Martella-Whitsett. Music by Jana Stanfield. A candlelight walk to the Silent Unity Chapel will follow to open the 24-hour prayer vigil.
- 8:45 p.m. Reception at Unity Banquet and Dining.
Thursday, September 14, 2017:
- 7:30 a.m. Interfaith Prayer Breakfast at Unity Banquet and Dining – In Person & Live Online.
- 11 a.m. Silent Unity Prayer Service in Activities Center – In Person & Live Online.
- 1:30 p.m. Sacred Circle prayer experience in the central courtyard.
- 2:30 p.m. Sound Immersion in Activities Center – In Person & Live Online.
- 3:30-5 p.m. Art Gallery opening and Poetry Reading behind the bookstore.
- 4-6 p.m. Open House for Unity Worldwide Ministries in Unity Education Building.
- 7-8 p.m. Inspirational Concert by Jana Stanfield and closing celebration – In Person & Live Online.
Registration info: No registration required. All events are free and open to the public. Donations gratefully accepted.
September 13, 2017 -September 14, 2017
A Woman’s Time Out
In this retreat, we slow down and look within to connect with our authentic voice and redefine what it means to be who we came here to be.
· Be surrounded by music that inspires, heals, and reprograms your emotional DNA
· Practice meditation and prayer to activate your inner wisdom
Register by calling 866-324-5996
Presenters: Karen Drucker and Lori Sandstrom
September 22 2017–September 24 2017
2017 Annual Touching the Stillness Silent Retreat
Unplug from the world and treat yourself to exquisite stillness and silence in an annual Silent Retreat presented by Touching the Stillness Ministries, and facilitated by Rev. Paulette Pipe. Join us for our 10th Anniversary of this popular retreat to be held at Unity Village, MO, and you'll experience stillness and silence through various experiential forms of meditation. It's always a sell-out event, so register early to secure your place and avoid disappointment.
Register by visiting the Touching the Stillness website
Presented by Rev. Paulette Pipe of Touching the Stillness Ministries
October 12, 2017-Oct 15, 2017
Nehemiah Service Week October 29–November 3, 2017
(Currently full with waitlist)
Like Nehemiah in the Bible, our Nehemiah Retreat volunteers come together in sacred service to rebuild and restore the grounds and buildings of Unity Village for one week. The main part of each day consists of restoration and construction work, while evening programs provide time for inner restoration through spiritual renewal and fellowship.
Unity Customer Care 866-324-5996
Spiritual programs by Rev. Mark Fuss, Joy Cherry, and Kathleen Kimberlin
October 29 2017–November 3 2017
2018 SpiritGroup Leadership Summit
If you're a SpiritGroup leader, new host, Program Leader, or Minister of a SpiritGroups campus, make sure you mark your calendar for our one big live event each year!
Our third annual SpiritGroup Leadership Summit provides an opportunity to learn best practices, strengthen your team, hear what's new for the year, and connect with other New Thought leaders who are using SpiritGroups as part of a mission-centric leadership strategy.
You'll hear from some of the trailblazers of small group ministry in our movement, as well as enjoy live music, mastermind sessions with other leaders, and time to connect, relax and enjoy the spiritual inspiration of Unity Village.
Register by visiting the SpiritGroups website
Presented by Mendhi Audlin
June 8 2018-June 10 2018