Whether you’re visiting Unity Village for a wedding, meeting, retreat or just here to enjoy the beautiful campus on your own, we welcome you! Here are some helpful guidelines and information to to guide your visit:
- Please be respectful of others and refrain from excessive noise or loud music.
- Most campus buildings will be locked after normal business hours. If you need assistance or a public restroom, please visit either the Bookstore and Coffee Shop or the Hotel. You may also call Unity Security at 816-347-5535.
- Please do not climb on railings or flower urns, or wade in the fountains. For your safety, Unity Security monitors these areas.
- The grounds and buildings are smoke-free. A list of designated smoking areas is available at the Hotel and Conference Center.
- Please keep vehicles on paved roads and park only in designated spots. When walking, please stay on the trails.
- Guests are welcome at our many benches and tables. Or bring a blanket/mat to enjoy the lawn.
- Do not bring outside alcoholic beverages.
- The nature trail covers 2.4 miles, and hiking is at your own risk. Deer, fox, raccoons, and snakes are commonly spotted on the trails. Please stick to the trails and bring your cell phone for emergencies.
- Fishing in the lakes is prohibited.
Although we continually strive to make the campus accessible to all, the Unity grounds are expansive, building signage and elevators may not be enhanced for those with visual impairment, and not all of the wheelchair accessible routes/entrances are clearly marked. We do not have sign language interpreters on site nor designated staff who can provide personal care assistance while you are here. If you need accommodations for a retreat or stay with us, we will make every effort to accommodate your needs, including providing contact information for local resources. Please allow us to make plans with you and answer questions before your visit by contacting Customer Care.
Service dogs are welcome anywhere on campus. Handicap accessible rooms are available at the conference center upon request and subject to availability.
Pets are allowed on the Unity Village grounds as long as they remain on a leash at all times. Dogs are not allowed inside any buildings on campus, including the Hotel and Conference Center. Please clean up after your pets while here.
There are no ATMs available on campus. Cash (in U.S dollars), personal checks, American Express, Discover, Visa and MasterCard are accepted at the Bookstore and Coffee Shop and the Hotel and Conference Center.