Memorable Events Begin With the Perfect Location
At Unity Village, you’ll find exquisite Mediterranean-style architecture, fountains, stunning gardens, and a romantic bridge over the largest fountain display in the Kansas City area—all creating a spectacular backdrop for weddings of all sizes and an absolutely perfect location for photos.
- Three-hour site rental
- White, padded garden chairs or benches
- Complimentary dressing rooms
- Alternative indoor site in case of inclement weather
- One-hour rehearsal
- Gift table and guest book stand
- 30-minute access to the observation deck at the Tower
- Baby grand pianos available in chapel options
Silent Unity Chapel (Seats 300)
This formal yet comfortable space features a pipe organ, Steinway piano and Italian marble wall accents, in addition to a long center aisle and stairs for a grand entrance.
Bridge of Faith (Seats 300)
Rising above the restored mirror pool and fountains with the historic Unity Tower in the background, the Bridge of Faith is one of the best spots for stunning, artistic photos.
Rose Garden (Seats 200)
Exchange your vows while surrounded by fountains, graceful arches, and the hundreds of roses in our award-winning garden.