Memorable Events Begin With the Perfect Location
At Unity Village, you’ll find exquisite Mediterranean-style architecture, fountains, stunning gardens, and a romantic bridge over the largest fountain display in the Kansas City area—all creating a spectacular backdrop for weddings of all sizes and an absolutely perfect location for photos.
All ceremony options include:
- Event setup with white garden chairs or benches for guest seating
- Three-hour site rental
- Dressing rooms
- 30-minute access to the Observation Deck of Unity Tower, which offers great views as well as an intimate setting for your “first look.”
- One-hour rehearsal, which can be scheduled 90 days in advance.
- Gift/guest book table with linen
- Ceremony table with linen
- Event host to handle all venue-related needs
For more information, call 816-251-3511 or use our form.
Office Hours: 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Thursday
Available by Appointment on Friday, Saturday, and SundayMORE INFORMATION
Bridge of Faith (Seats 300)
Rising above the restored mirror pool and fountains with the historic Unity Tower in the background, the Bridge of Faith is one of the best spots for stunning, artistic photos.
Rose Garden (Seats 300)
Exchange your vows while surrounded by fountains, graceful arches, and the hundreds of roses in our award-winning garden.
Fillmore Chapel (Seats 100)
Restored to its beautiful 1929 appearance, this chapel features hand-painted artwork and adjustable lighting. The raised stage allows guests to easily see the ceremony.
Silent Unity Chapel (Seats 300)
This formal yet comfortable space features a pipe organ, Steinway piano and Italian marble wall accents, in addition to a long center aisle and stairs for a grand entrance.