Welcome to Unity Village
Set on 1,200 acres just outside Kansas City, Missouri, the stunning Mediterranean-style campus is a gorgeous backdrop with modern amenities for events of all types.
- Award-winning accommodations including a 50-room boutique hotel and three luxurious Airbnbs
- Contemporary meeting spaces for groups up to 300 people
- Par 36, nine-hole golf course
- Breathtaking fountains, a large paver labyrinth, enchanting gardens, and wooded nature trails
- State-of-the-art fitness center available to guests staying on grounds
- The Fillmore Café—an upscale, relaxing coffee shop open daily
Helpful Information for Your Visit
- The nature trail and golf course are open to the public, but most events require a reservation.
- Follow all posted signage.
- Be respectful of other guests and avoid excessive noise or loud music.
- No pets are allowed on the courtyard or labyrinth.
- No outside alcohol.
- A designated smoking areas list is available at the hotel.
- No bicycles, skateboards, or motorized vehicles are allowed on the courtyard or labyrinth.
- No sitting or standing on fountain railings.
- Professional photographers must obtain a pass at the hotel.
- No drones.
- No overnight parking or camping.
- No fishing.
If you need accommodations for a retreat or stay with us, we will make every effort to accommodate your needs, including providing contact information for local resources. Please allow us to make plans with you and answer questions before your visit by contacting Customer Care via email or 816-251-3561.
Pets are not allowed in the courtyard, labyrinth, or inside any buildings. Pets are welcomed in other areas of the campus as long as they remain on a leash at all times. Please clean up after your pets while here.
There are no ATMs available on campus. Cash (in U.S dollars), personal checks, American Express, Discover, Visa, and Mastercard are accepted at the Unity Village Hotel and Conference Center.